Regular Yoga Classes In Mumbai
These traditional yoga classes, conducted thrice a week (Tue-Thu-Sat) from 7:00 am to 8:00 am, in Bhavani Nagar are perfect for those looking to fit in yoga practice within their weekly routines...
Health is wealth, and a regular yoga class is the best health insurance you can ever get!
This is why, The Yoga Mile brings you Ashtanga Yoga classes right within your vicinity so you can make the most of your time and resources and enjoy the much needed dose of mental, physical and emotional rejuvenation at an affordable price. Our 60-minute class is a comprehensive yoga session which includes conditioning, kriyas, warm ups, asanas, pranayamas and self-reflection
NOTE: Please check the below Diwali holiday details for the branch you are planning to enroll for:
- Marol branch holiday from 31st October to 12th November 2018. Resuming from 13th November, 2018.
- Chandivali branch holiday from 16th October to 18th November 2018. Resuming from 19th November, 2018.
- Women’s batch (For Raheja Vistas residents) holiday from 24th October to 19th November 2018. Resuming from 20th November 2018.
Our 60-Minute Yoga Routine Involves:
- Cleansing kriya/s
- Sukshma Vyayam
- Asanas (Standing, Sitting, Lying down)
- Meditative techniques (Once a week)
- Yoga Sutra chanting (Once a week)
- Sharing and discussion on application of yoga principles (Once a week)